Sunday 25 November 2007

feeling stupid, i made a mistake again. i should not rejected my aunt's offer, i should goto japan for my holiday, i thought this two months holiday is a perfect time for me to settle down everything, to lead myself back to the way i suppose to be, to work things out with people, but what i thought are totally wrong, i'm so childish to believe i can solve those problems which had already existed for ages....
decision making is never a problem for me because i tend to make decision without giving second thoughts but consequences is the one that making me suffer!
a lot of people told me the past is past, what i need to do is look forward, it might sound easy but can anyone tell me they can actually do it? i might take time to get over it but one and a half year is just too long!

No comments: